City Electric Shoe Shop
City Electric Shoe Shop was established in 1924 and got its name from having the only electric equipment to repair shoes at the time. The shop moved into the historic Strand/Chief Theatre property and has a beautiful collection of photos of the theater and other western memorabilia throughout the property. They now retail leather goods and other items for building traditional native regalia, western wear, boots, moccasins, leather belts, and more. Inquire within for tours of their moccasin and leather belt manufacturing in the basement of the building.